Minnawarra House is a Community House located in Armadale. We provide a counselling service to young people between 12 and 18 years of age, and their families.
If you need Individual Counselling, Relationship Counselling or advice on Parenting, we are here to help.
We can help you address issues including:
- anger and behavioural management
- depression and anxiety
- school refusal
- self-harm or suicidal thoughts
- self-confidence and self-esteem
- parent and adolescent conflict
- physical, emotional and sexual abuse
- sexuality and gender identity issues
- trauma and grief
- relationship issuess
Our team of university trained and experienced counsellors utilise a number of therapies as appropriate:
- cognitive behaviour therapy
- transactional analysis
- gestalt therapy
- protective behaviour education
- parenting skills
- narrative therapy
- emotional focused therapy
- sand play, play and art therapies
- integrative therapy
Please call 9497 1413 to speak about any counselling issues you may have.
Eligibility: Young people 12-18 years old and family members. All counselling fees are negotiable, depending on your financial circumstances.